Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing #12 - Do You Digg?

Original Post: Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So...I think it is important to know about tools like this - but all I need is more information coming my way - not. And when I look at what the public "votes" for as most interesting or most important, I am truly worried..."Dude Drives Wrecked Car," "Beautiful (Disturbing) Pics of 'Pollution from Soviet Era," "Swinging from the Chandelier - Literally," "Sex and Flirting in Japan - It's a World of Difference," "What's Wrong with Liberal? Hillary Is Saying People Will Be Turned Off by Obama's Liberalism, JESUS F...... CHRIST YOU'RE RUNNING AS A DEMOCRAT!" Are you kidding me? These people need to get a life. Who has time to sit all day and look at this stuff? Really?

I didn't want to, but for experience sake, I signed up for Digg and sent an article about Jodi Picoult's latest book, Change of Heart ("To Reject or Embrace a Dark Heart as Savior," New York Times, 3/24/08) to some of my librarian friends - I am sure they really appreciated it - maybe not.
Posted by bookthief at 12:09 PM 0 comments
Labels: Digg

No comments: