Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing #13 - Online Productivity Tools

Original Post: Friday, March 28, 2008

This was a fun one! I found many of these tools very useful! For example, our students come to us continually with files that our machines won't convert. Zamzar would be useful tool in such situations. I also love the countdown widget. However, as with "you," all I got was the blue box (you got a white one) when I tried to add it to me blog.

I liked the whole start page thing. I chose google, since this is what I have my browser set to start on. I will continue to personalize it as I have time. I like the weather widgets, the calendar widgets, and the "to do" list widgets. Eventually, I would like my laptop to be kind of a "one stop shop" for all of this stuff.
Posted by bookthief at 8:41 AM 1 comments

No comments: